Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Grand Return!

While I clearly abandoned this blog for a bit - mostly due to candidacy exams (which I passed!) and mono (which was horrific but perhaps helps explain some of the sleeping issues I'd been struggling with) - I'd like to come back if you'll have me :). Last semester was admittedly a bit of a set back for me, but I'm newly committed to the same (more or less) goals I outlined in my first post here. I've been working on them officially since January 12th and have definitely seen some significant progress!

For example, in keeping with my goal of doing art and inspired by Domythic Bliss' Mythic March concept, I set aside some time to make some new jewelry!





I don't know when I'll get a chance to actually list them on Etsy but feel free to inquire if you're interested :). It felt so good to be making things again!

Here's to a triumphant return and the achieving of goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment